The Calculated Risk team has overseen six ground-up builds and five remodels/expansions. If you are interested in designing, or re-designing, your Harley-Davidson or powersports store, and making sure you have the right brand to maximize your business for years to come, the Calculated Risk team can get you on the road to success.
We Put You In The Position To Win
- Business potential determination
- Making sure you have the right facility to handle that potential
- Site selection
- City approval process
- Architect and builder selection
- Design decisions
Our consulting services include support in several areas including:
- Loan acquisition process (how to secure a loan; what kind of loan; when to convert a construction loan to a permanent loan)
- What time of year to move; what time of year to open
- How to staff; how to stock
- What to re-use; what to buy new
Click here for a fact sheet on Calculated Risk’s Texas Harley-Davidson, Calculated Risk’s largest ground-up build to date. We mean it when we say YOU'LL NEVER RIDE ALONE. We can help you get started.